IMPORTANT COVID 19 UPDATE
Jumpz Trampoline Park Bendigo is so excited to be re-opening, following advice from the department of health and human services and the Victorian State Government.
'Indoor sport and recreation activities can resume and play centres can open with a maximum of 20 people per space. There are no limits on the number of people participating in venue activities if all participants are 18 years old or younger.'
Following this advice we are implementing the following measures:
1) Only persons 18 years or younger may jump during the hours of 10am - 4pm.
2) Persons over 18 may supervise in designated zones (see image below) while adhering to the 1 person per 4sqm rule.
3) Persons over 18 may jump between the hours of 4pm - 7pm.
4) Sessions will be 50 minutes to allow time for the prior session to leave the venue and deep cleaning.
5) We request all parents advise their children to please adhere to the social distancing recommendations from the State and Federal Governments.
6) There will be designated IN and OUT lanes at the front door.
7) Social distancing to be maintained in all queues.
We encourage you to book online to secure your spot.
Jumpz will be operating at a reduced capacity and bookings will be limited.
Walk ins are welcome but there will be no guarantee of a place.
Our cafe will be trading as usual with extremely strict cleaning procedures.
Please in the interest of our community if you are feeling unwell please save your visit for another time.
Jumpz is dedicated to accommodating all our loyal customers while adhering to the current rules, guidelines and restrictions.
We can't wait to see you - we've missed our happy customers!
If you have any questions on these measures please email